Accéder au contenu

60 minutes with ACDC -ITW REPORT MAI 09-

Forum exclusivement dédié à AC/DC. Si vous avez une interrogation sur le groupe, c'est ici !
YOP1025

60 minutes with ACDC -ITW REPORT MAI 09-

Messagepar YOP1025 » 29 Mai 2009, 05:24

reportage / itw durant le debut du Black Ice Open air tour

With Acca Dacca fever keeping credit card companies happy this week, the band spoke exclusively to Channel 9’s 60 Minutes program last night. It was a curious match: one of the world’s most bankable rock bands going head-to-head with the scourge of dodgy plumbers everywhere.

Presenter Tara Brown went ‘behind the scenes’ at a stop on AC/DC’s Black Ice world tour to chat with Brian Johnson and Angus Young. Affable and unaffected, the pair chuckle and chain-smoke through the interview.

This being 60 Minutes, though, there are certainly some head-scratching moments. Marvel at Brown’s reaction to Johnson’s “little crotch problem”, giggle at the Frontline worthy ‘noddies’, rejoice in the muddled anecdotes of Angus Young…all this and more awaits you. Even better, there’s footage from the overseas concerts that leaves no doubt we’re in for something spectacular come February 2010. Take it away Tara…

http://www.fasterlouder.com.au/news/local/18597/60-Minutes-gets-awkward-with-ACDC.htm
-Are you AC or DC?
-I´m neither, I´m the lightning in between ! -Bon Scott-

The Rocker

Re: 60 minutes with ACDC -ITW REPORT MAI 09-

Messagepar The Rocker » 29 Mai 2009, 09:19

Excellent!

Interviewer: "Where does all that energy come from?"
Angus: "- it's probably what I eat for breakfast, y'know?"
Interviewer: "Which is?"
Angus: "- Cornflakes .. I've tried Honey (Pops), Smacks, Special K, but I always come back to cornflakes"

Je me suis tordu de rire :mrgreen: They're the best :/:
You ain't got a hold on me!

Retour vers AC/DC